BR Cafe & Bistro is a dream come true for Mr. B & Ms. R.
Set on Main Street the Bistro has a clean and modern design, retro lights, warm ambiance, friendly team, smooth coffee, European-Mediterranean kitchen, blend of styles like Café & Pastries, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner & Selected Wine, along with beautiful & friendly service.
The owners, having combined over 25 years’ experience working & managing high end hotel restaurants & bars in Ireland, Switzerland & Germany, did the big step and carried all their knowledge to build the standard alive now in BR Café & Bistro.
Mr B managed the Saddle Room restaurant in The Shelbourne Hotel, the Roseville Rooms restaurant in Faithlegg House Hotel & Golf Club, the Marina restaurant in Radisson Blue Galway, as well as trained & worked as a chef in Ballymaloe House and he is now proudly managing the kitchen understanding the guest needs at the best.
Ms R worked in many busy and well known restaurants in Dublin like The Saddle Room restaurant in The Shelbourne Hotel & Roly’s Bistro, managed the Douglas Hyde restaurant in Kilronan Castle & Spa Hotel, food & beverage outlets in hotels like Hilton & Clayton and is now managing the front of house.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
- Excellent food !!!! Great and fast service totally recommend it ...
- Absolutely Top Class... will be a regular visitor to this gem
- Fab coffee, very friendly staff will definitely be back!
- Best pesto ever!!! Wine is gorgeous and tapas are yum. Highly recommend and the most lovely of staff.
- We were passing by Carrick this morning. We heard about the new Cafe Bistro that opened recently so we give it a go . We went for breakfast and although the place was very busy I assume they were hen parties ,we received a quality breakfast and beautiful coffee served in by efficient Staff .Thank you BR , we will certainly return.
I highly recommend this place, staff very friendly and efficient. food and coffee is always top notch! It's a real treat having this place in Carrick on Shannon!