You can now order online, enjoy the taste of BR Bistro in the comfort of your home. We have a full range of speciality barista coffees available in store too. Order only taken at the premises during the open hours. Serious allergens must be mentioned in your order. Should you have any inquires regarding allergens, we advise to place your order via phone 071 9622563
BR Cafe & Bistro is a dream come true for Mr. B & Ms. R.
Set on Main Street the Bistro has a clean and modern design, retro lights, warm ambiance, friendly team, smooth coffee, European-Mediterranean kitchen, blend of styles like Café & Pastries, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner & Selected Wine, along with beautiful & friendly service.
The owners, having combined over 25 years’ experience working & managing high end hotel restaurants & bars in Ireland, Switzerland & Germany, did the big step and carried all their knowledge to build the standard alive now in BR Café & Bistro.
Mr B managed the Saddle Room restaurant in The Shelbourne Hotel, the Roseville Rooms restaurant in Faithlegg House Hotel & Golf Club, the Marina restaurant in Radisson Blue Galway, as well as trained & worked as a chef in Ballymaloe House and he is now proudly managing the kitchen understanding the guest needs at the best.
Ms R worked in many busy and well known restaurants in Dublin like The Saddle Room restaurant in The Shelbourne Hotel & Roly’s Bistro, managed the Douglas Hyde restaurant in Kilronan Castle & Spa Hotel, food & beverage outlets in hotels like Hilton & Clayton and is now managing the front of house.
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
- Excellent food !!!! Great and fast service totally recommend it ...
- Absolutely Top Class... will be a regular visitor to this gem
- Fab coffee, very friendly staff will definitely be back!
- Best pesto ever!!! Wine is gorgeous and tapas are yum. Highly recommend and the most lovely of staff.
- We were passing by Carrick this morning. We heard about the new Cafe Bistro that opened recently so we give it a go . We went for breakfast and although the place was very busy I assume they were hen parties ,we received a quality breakfast and beautiful coffee served in by efficient Staff .Thank you BR , we will certainly return.
I highly recommend this place, staff very friendly and efficient. food and coffee is always top notch! It's a real treat having this place in Carrick on Shannon!
Monday & Tuesday: CLOSED
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 12:30-20:30